Ultimate Time Out Gift Box
This box has been created to encourage the recipient to take some time out for themselves with some lovely artisan products .
- we have added a gorgeous hand-poured scented candle to encourage time to relax. The scent may vary from image which is created by Creative Birdie in Dunblane .
- We have added lavender bath salts from The Glasgow Soap company to encourage a relaxing soak in the bath .
- a handmade solid shaving soap and brush as we aren’t getting out for our waxing just now.
- a handmade hair scrunchie to put your hair up in a ponytail or messy bun in style .
- a sweet dreams aromatherapy roller ball to run on pulse points before bed to encourage sleep / or a de stress one to help alleviate out stresses throughout the day .
- soothing nettle soap as it will help soothe any irritated skin , and you can take it with you on your travels .
- a minty mojito lip-balm to care for our lips, as the winter lockdown and heating being on can be very drying .
These beautiful products are presented in a white shoe box style gift box with luxury shred , tissue paper and handmade gift card.
This box is delivered with an outer box to protect the contents it during it's journey in the courier system.
What are my delivery options?
National UK Delivery
Standard next day delivery within the UK is £6.50. We use APC for deliveries which is normally next day delivery but delivery can take a little longer just now with COVID and we appreciate your patience.
Free Local Delivery - in Stirling
We offer a free deliver service in Stirling. You will see the free local delivery option at checkout if you are within the free delivery zone (5 mile radius from Stirling town).
Click & Collect
You can collect your hamper in person for free at our premises in Stirling by selecting the 'local pick-up 'option at checkout. We will send you an email to you let you know when your order is ready for collection. This is usually within 1 working day.
We currently do not offer international delivery.
We cannot accept responsibility for any late deliveries once they have left us and are in the hands of a third party.
We do everything we can to ensure our orders leave here on time and always hope they get to you quickly, but sometimes there are delays with the courier system.
What if I only want one product not a full hamper box?
If you would like to order products on their own, please contact us directly and we can arrange a cheaper postage option for you.
What if I miss my delivery?
Don't worry if you miss the delivery, the courier will leave a card with contact details on it & instruction that it will be re-delivered the next working day.
Do I have to sign for my delivery?
What happens if my order arrives damaged?
No problem. We will replace the damaged item free of charge, just send us an image by email of the damaged goods .